- Title: OctoberSeries: Calendar Girl #10Author: Audrey CarlanPublisher: Waterhouse PressRelease Date: October 31, 2015BlurbSilicone, surgery, and Hollywood starlets.The land of the stars was beckoning and I answered its call. Now that I was free, well, as free as anyone could be, I decided to pursue something for me. To grab life by the horns and ride that sucker until I found my place within it. That decision brought me back home to Malibu, California, where I awaited the beginning of this next phase in my journey.The job? Create a segment surrounding Living Beautiful for celebrity doctor and daytime television guru, Dr. Hoffman. The man was known for his cunning wit, good looks, and no nonsense lifestyle.In a city that was filled with plastic Barbie dolls, and nothing you touched was real, I set out to find beauty. And in doing so, I found a lot more that, for me, for the man I loved, and for the rest of the nation.***In the tenth book of the Calendar Girl serial, Mia is settled in her new home in Malibu, California. Now that her debt has been paid, and the threat from her ex is gone, she no longer has to live life as an escort. Only life has thrown her some new challenges to round out her year.Each installment in the Calendar Girl Serial will release every month throughout 2015.Warning: This book is designed for audiences 18+ due to language and graphic sexual content.Purchase LinksAlso AvailableAuthor BioAudrey Carlan is an Amazon Best Selling Author
who writes erotic contemporary romances, such as the wildly popular
“Falling Series.” She lives in the sunny California Valley two hours
away from the city, the beach, the mountains and the precious…the vineyards.
She has been married to the love of her life for over 10 years and has two
young children that live up to their title of “Monster Madness” on daily basis.
When she’s not writing, sipping wine with her “soul sisters”, or doing yoga,
she can be found with her nose stuck in book or her Kindle. A hot, smutty,
romantic book to be exact!Author LinksGiveaway
- Fusion (Explosive #5) by Tessa TeevanRelease Day: October 30, 2015Genre: Contemporary RomancePhotographer: Kelsey Keeton at K. Keeton DesignsCover Designer: Robin Harper at Wicked By DesignWhere do babies come from?The question every parent dreads hearing has finally fallen from the lips of six year old Ava Banks, the curious, precocious little girl that you fell in love with in Ignite. Jeremy and Sierra, normally blunt as can be, struggle to find the right words to answer her. So instead, they rewind sixteen years to that one fateful day where a game of Seven Minutes in Heaven inevitably led to life-long romance filled with laughter, love, and many, many mishaps along the way.Falling in love with your best friend? It’s the most incredible thing in the world. But when a love comes so easily, will it truly be able to last? When the world comes crashing down around you, can even the strongest relationship withstand great tragedy?Stay tuned for lots of laughs, teenage awkwardness, a few tears, and most of all, mullets. Because what good love story doesn’t do business in the front, and party in the back?
**While Fusion is a standalone romance, it’s best read after Ignite.Ignite (Explosive #1)
“It’s fine, Jeremy. I promise. I have no problem being the Tod to your Copper. Or the Joey to your Dawson. That’s who I am.” She hesitated for a brief moment. “That’s who I’ll always be. You’re my best friend, Jeremy. It’s okay that you don’t see my boobs. Hell, it’s probably better that way.”My stomach plummeted and if I was man enough to admit it, my eyes burned with an unexpected rush of tears. I stepped back, out of the streetlight so she couldn’t see me. It was a move she misinterpreted, but before I could find a single ounce of courage, she was waving goodbye and running into her house, leaving me there to watch her go.Something I never wanted to do again.It wasn’t until after Sierra left for Ohio and I had a chance to reflect on her words that I realized what she’d said. Dawson and Joey, as of right then, weren’t even speaking. Copper and Tod went their separate ways, and even though their friendship remained, they were still apart for the rest of their lives.I didn’t want to be Copper anymore. I sure as hell didn’t want to be Dawson.But it was too late. I’d lost my chance. I’d missed my window. Sierra was gone and there was nothing I could do about it.Jenna was right.I was an idiot.Playlist
About the AuthorI’m a twenty something book junkie who is also obsessed with sports. Bengals, Buckeyes, Reds are my teams! I work for the government during the day, hang out with Air National Guard on the weekends, and have been married to my own book boyfriend for over seven years. We currently live right outside of Dayton, OH with our two cats.If I’m not writing or looking through tons of photos of hot men, all in the name of research, then you can probably find me curled up with my Kindle, ignoring the rest of the world. I love my sports almost as much as I love my books. My other obsessions include red wine, country music, and all things Grace Potter.
Connect with the Tessa
- New Beginnings by Brandy L RiversSeries: Others of Edenton PrequelGenre: Adult Paranormal Romance– SYNOPSIS –Sometimes to move forward you need to seek a new beginning.As a psychic, Jess Abrams knew pack life would fall into a downward spiral if she stayed after a drunken mistake. Her alpha was never going to sell her the bar she’d managed for years, and sleeping with him only ensured he would treat her worse. Taking life by the reins, she decides on a fresh start.Edenton’s Alpha is more than happy to sell the vacant bar to the new werewolf. Years ago Slater lost his first mate. Now he avoids dating his wolves to prevent possible heartache.Their attraction is unexpected and the last thing either wants. Resisting their obvious connection may prove impossible.There’s a problem. Someone is plotting against Slater, wanting to take the pack for himself. He’ll use anything, or anyone, to achieve his goal.– PURCHASE –** Prequel to the Others of Edenton is #FREE. **Amazon – http://amzn.to/19shmiiBN – http://bit.ly/PYrshgSmashwords – http://bit.ly/12VAP0kiTunes – http://bit.ly/1eFVcpsGooglePlay – http://bit.ly/STCpByKobo – http://bit.ly/19H4t3o– OTHERS OF EDENTON SERIES –– New Beginnings, #0.5: http://amzn.to/19shmii– In Too Deep, #1: http://amzn.to/1FsGP7j– Shadows Fall, A Novellete #1.5: http://amzn.to/1Co7mn5– Shadows of the Past, #2: http://amzn.to/1CmtcFV– Fated Love, Novella #2.5: http://amzn.to/1EklEjA– Falling Into Place, #3: http://amzn.to/1AwCzhw– Breaking Free, #4: http://amzn.to/1MG5W6U– Mending Scars, #5: http://amzn.to/1BwVB7T
– Light in Darkness, #6: http://amzn.to/1FonVdS
– Blissful Agony, #7: http://amzn.to/1P0Rjkp– Others of Edenton BOXSET #1Includes: New Beginnings, In Too Deep, Shadows Fall, and Shadows of the Past: http://amzn.to/1MFma1L
– Others of Edenton BOXSET #2
Includes: Fate Love, Falling Into Place, Breaking Free, Mending Scars, and Labor of Love: http://amzn.to/1CX1Q7R– ABOUT THE AUTHOR –BRANDY L RIVERS
Brandy L Rivers is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. Her two main series are Others of Edenton and Others of Seattle. She has also written a couple contemporary stories. An avid reader, Brandy has always loved writing. She became serious about it as a stay-at-home-mother. Her secret lair, guarded by a pint-sized pound puppy who imagines himself a hellhound, contains a file full of manuscripts she plans to edit and put out with new creations she is constantly dreaming up. Living in rainy Western Washington with her husband and three kids, Brandy is already working on future stories in each of the series, and several other projects.
Social media links:
- We are so excited to be part of the Cover Revealfor Lisa Helen Gray’s Novella Evan, Book 3.5 in the Carter Brother SeriesEvan Smith has had his life planned out since the age of twelve. He knew what he wanted and knew how to get it.
It’s only when his sister is kidnapped that he realises that the life he has isn’t the one he really wants.
He wants more.
Evan starts laying down roots and everything seems to be going well until a hot, tiny brunette with round brown eyes turns up at his doorstep.
Not only does her beauty knock Evan off his feet, but what she comes to tell him alters his whole life.
Kennedy may have given him news that shook him, but she also gave him the very thing he had wished for.
But when someone threatens to break up the life he’s always wanted, how will he handle it? Will he be able to keep them safe or will he be too late?Malik Book One in The Carter Brothers Series
Mason Book Two in The Carter Brother Series
Myles Book Three in The Carter Brothers Series
Max Book Four in The Carter Brothers Series
Maverick Book Five in The Carter Brothers Series
Serious note though, she has been a passionate reader ever since her Nan first handed her The Three Gollywogs by Enid Blyton. After that, she lived in a land of fantasy.
First came Buffy the Vampire Slayer, then Angel, and it went on to Twilight and The Hunger Games. Some would say she is a daydreamer, but she is just a firm believer that there is a happily ever after. Hence, her huge love of romance novels.
She got into reviewing other author’s novels, and then decided to publish her own work. Bringing us to her first novel, If I could I’d wish it all away (2014).
She always has her head stuck in a romance novel and is often (too often) reminded of this. When she hasn’t got her head stuck in a book or writing her next novel, she is glued to the TV series Pretty Little Liars, walking dead, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries and of course, Veronica Mars. Just an ordinary girl surround by extraordinary books